I don't have any pictures of the bare frame, but this sale / asking price would include: frame, transmission, mounted battery box, wheels, tires, complete front end, rotors, sprockets, new jack shaft sprocket, and complete set of rubber motor mounts and turn buckles.
- Frame will accept Evo, Shovelhead, or Twin Cam A. Pretty sure it will accept Panhead and Knucklehead too.
- Frame comes with clear title. Made by Motorcycle Works in Olathe / Pleasenton www.mcworx.com
- Frame: 8"up, 5"out, 45*, drop seat, rigid, 240/250 rear, rubber mount, jack shaft (offset sprocket)
- Harley 5 speed Evo Dyna transmission. Around 12k miles. Runs great, have never had a problem.
- Battery box is mounted under the seat and is a good place to bring all the wiring connections together.
- 21" front wheel/tire with fairly new Avon, 250mm rear wheel/tire with Avon that has about 1 season left.
- 12" over front end. Has one leaky seal. Was going to change them both when I disassembled the bike for new paint.
- Good rotors. Good front and rear sprockets. Brand new jackshaft sprocket, never ran, made by Motorcycle Works.
- Good set of front and rear rubber motor/trans mounts as well as all turnbuckles needed.
The first picture is of the jackshaft/offset sprocket. It allows the engine and trans to be center mounted while running a fat rear tire. The reason I'm selling is because I just want to do something different and I know that MC Works isn't making these anymore and they are somewhat in demand. I rode it until this most recent fall then parked it to start tearing it down to re-do everything, now I think I would like to try something else. Everything is straight, true and in good working order.
Asking $3500 or best offer. I also have many new and used parts, a good engine, and a Primo primary that could be negotiated.
Always interested in trades up, down, or straight across for motorcycles, cars, trucks, parts, tools, etc....
Questions or Offers: 913-963-6837
Call M - F 4pm - 10pm or Sat./Sun. 8am - 10pm or text anytime