Wrigley Field

Wrigley Field
Wrigley Field - Home of the Chicago Cubs

Monday, September 24, 2012

Sunday Swapmeet Sunday!!!






Yup, twas the second to the last motorcycle swap of the season. Got  my pappy out of bed and got there super early. Really didn't NEED anything, but ended up getting some things that I wanted at the price I wanted to pay. There were like 3 or 4 running flatheads, at least one of them was ridden in.... I seen it! There was an especially nice flathead for sale, on a trailer. $18000 would take her home. If I had that much to spend on a motorcycle, it would be on a knucklehead. It was really tempting to try to acquire this fancy riding mower. I didn't even ask how much, just in case he named a price that I thought was fair. One more swap meet this year, might have to get my rusty treasure organized and try to get rid of some things at the next one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment