Wrigley Field

Wrigley Field
Wrigley Field - Home of the Chicago Cubs

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Vintage Motorcycle Club of America (VMCA) Bike Show 2014 in Lawrence

 
 
Checked this out early this morning. I missed it last year, but the popular opinion was that there were way fewer entries than the last. Maybe it was due to weather, or maybe the fact that it's Superbowl Sunday? None the less, I took a bunch of pics and got to talk motorcycles with some buddies that I usually only see at motorcycle type events. Saw some bikes I've seen before, some I haven't, and checked out the Jack Larson Knucklehead drag bike again. I could look at that thing all day, but I didn't and here's proof. Enjoy......
 
 






































2 comments:

  1. Great pics and that is the best blog header ever!Nice work!Fur coats in 50 degree weather are absolutely necessary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks man! ...and yes, Joe Namath is the man! haha!

    ReplyDelete