Wrigley Field

Wrigley Field
Wrigley Field - Home of the Chicago Cubs

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Harley Davidson Motorcycle Museum

 

    Got my "touring bike" all geared up to ride to California last week, but the fellas I was gonna ride with had a change of plans. I even mounted a phone charger jack on the Dyna! Oh well, so I decided to visit my sister in Chicago. Spent about a week there and took a lil trip up to Milwaukee to check out a Brewer's game and the Harley Davidson Motorcycle Museum.
    The museum was tits. I spent about 4 hours there, by myself, reading and taking a second look at anything I felt needed it. There was a cool boardtracker room that had some original flyers and advertising about the track in Dodge City, KS. I have to say that my favorite era, for style, was the AMF days. I dig the wacky colors and designs of the 70's. There was also an Open Road exhibit that had this awesome homemade RV and a cool display of these choppers that took a cross country trip. Apparently, Tom Fugle did some wrenchin for one of these guys on the trip. I'd say it's worth a look if you're in the area. Enjoy......

 
 




















No comments:

Post a Comment