Wrigley Field

Wrigley Field
Wrigley Field - Home of the Chicago Cubs

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Custom Fantasy Football Trophy.... In All Of It's Glory!

Been wanting to do this for a while now. My league is in its 7th season and I finally got the time and motivation to throw a trophy together. Thanks to my friends at Ed's Trophies for the labels and small figurines. Thanks to my buds at Quality Autobody for sprayin some paint. I searched for months at swap meets, junk stores, and antique shops for the perfect topper. I was super stoked to drop 5 bucks on this carved, classy, busty beauty! I've seen guys use these Harley baffles for table legs, ash trays, scrap metal, etc., but I must say, this is the best use I've seen so far! Overall, happy with the results.
 
 








 




No comments:

Post a Comment