Wrigley Field

Wrigley Field
Wrigley Field - Home of the Chicago Cubs

Friday, November 15, 2013

First Friday, Day of the Dead, etc....

Did a lil cosmetic work to the 4x4. New bumper and painted everything on the grill, that was primer gray, satin black. Been meaning to do that for a while now. I dig it.
 
 

 Started out in the West Bottoms on First Friday to see what treasures I could dig up. I usually find myself checking out the building itself more than the things that are in it. It blows my mind how things were constructed in the late 1800's - early 1900's.

 


 Just happened to run into a Day of the Dead celebration in the West Side on our way to downtown. Everyone was attentive and respectful, but check out the dude in the crowd in his Blades of Fury outfit! Hahaha!



No comments:

Post a Comment